View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
The same could be said of those who are friends with Lindsey's Ex Carol, Ken, Richard etc or anyone else who has or had anything to do with FM and or SN. They hang on every word and stir the **** anytime one of them posts something that is anti Lindsey or about FM.

As for your comments about destroying a great discussion board what is their to discuss? The band is the one who keeps trashing Lindsey every chance they get. Why you think we shouldn't be able to discuss it even it seems like rehashing is beyond me. If the band can continue to talk about it so can we.
Exactly. Why should we "move on" or "let it go" when Mick keeps trashing Lindsey at every opportunity he has or Stevie keeps mentioning him like they were best buddies? My God, I still don't get it!

As for KB, many so-called Lindsey's fans don't agree with her behavior during Lindsey's firing, so it's not like everybody likes her. Granted, those are all the shippers who think she's the reason Stevie was "forced" to give that ultimatum to Mick, when in fact she's in love with him and of course he's also still in love with her.....

I can get the shipper part. What I can't get is the hate towards someone who took good care of Lindsey when his bandametes gave him the cold shoulder. Just because master Stevie says so.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.