View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfan View Post
To be clear, he mentioned a potential collaboration specifically with Mick, not FM. The general question (not mine, but I was on the Q&A) was about who he might or would like to collaborate with. He specifically mentioned Mick. It could be another “Visitor” type of album that Mick wants to do, or just Mick on a Lindsey solo track or two. As contemptible as they may be as human beings (I can only judge them by their actions), Mick and John are one of the best rhythm sections in rock and roll history. Lindsey’s songs (solo and with FM) benefit immensely with Mick and John on them.
That may be the case, but let's get real. Collaborating with Mick (and perhaps John) is a backdoor to getting back with Fleetwood Mac, and we all know it.

If he harbored any resentment about his treatment, it would be towards Stevie... AND MICK. Mick may have been manipulated by Stevie, but he took the lead in lying shamelessly to the press. It seems only logical that if he is open to forgiving one enough to collaborate with him, then he is open to forgiving the other enough to collaborate with her... and thus with both of them together.

And I know this is an unpopular opinion with Lindsey fans, but I would welcome it. I want Fleetwood Mac to end on a high, not the joke that was their last tour. I want Lindsey to have professional closure as well as personal closure by being a part of that high, even if it's just one show.

Last edited by sodascouts; 12-18-2020 at 10:37 AM..