View Single Post
Old 08-16-2001, 09:07 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

I'm really hoping that a few people can pick up the ball here and run with it! I really think that a vote should happen soon too as it will be easier to push this petition further if we knew exactly what could be on the release. I really, really, really have my hands full now keeping everything else moving so I'd like a few people here to organize lists and set up the polls. Les and Johnny Stew perhaps? I can relay things back and forth to Ken if needed and he responds quite quickly. I think you should be shooting for between 90 min and 2 hr worth of footage as he is now indicating they can do more than the original 10-12 videos and wants this to be the best it can be.

We are now up to 738 people on the petition with 509 confirmed as I write this. If you registered for it but never received the confirmation letter (this seems much more prevalent on AOL), please just drop me a tiny note and I'll confirm it manually. Remember the goal is 10,000 so we have a very long way to go. I think its quite a good start for less than 2 days though.

- Marty