View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
hmmm.... no offense to your reply, but I couldn't shake the recollection that she had spent Covid in that house. I found the reference.. Vogue magazine article, October 2020.

https://www.vogue.com/article/stevie...-24-karat-gold

Nicks has spent most of the pandemic in her Pacific Palisades home with two close friends and the aforementioned Lily—a Chinese crested who sits dutifully on her owner’s lap during our call.

Also, she shot her video of the cranberry juice thing w/ Dreams in that house...that was also fall 2020...

I haven't heard anything about her selling her ocean front penthouse in Santa Monica, but who knows....

On a different note, I hadn't picked up on this quote from her until re-reading this article now:

“There’s a lyric from Mick Jagger that goes, ‘I have my freedom but I don’t have much time,’ and I’ve been saying that to people over the past two or three years,” Nicks says. “I know everybody just thinks I’m the Energizer Bunny, but I’ll be 80 in eight years.
Damn, your chiffon is showing!

$tevie will outlive the other 4. What was it Billy Joel said?