View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
I don't think World Turning is needed due to the inclusion of Too Far Gone but I do think they could have done more of their "duet" FM songs. Think About Me and Isn't It Midnight would have been nice.
i think they could - and should! - do at least 1 or more of Lindsey's FM deep cuts. they are doing 2 of Christine's never or rarely played songs - WYWH and Hold Me, and i'm ecstatic about both.

meanwhile, on the 2014-2015 FM tour as well as this BuckVie tour, Lindsey has been a complete disappointement as far as any rarely played songs or deep cuts go. 2014-2015 FM tour was only interesting to me because of Christine's comeback and her songs - and as you all know i'm a complete LB fan, i love the man! LB songs were completely un-interesting to me, there was nothing new there.

BuckVie tour is of course different becausse they are doing all these new songs and i really really enjoy most of these and their energy live. but as far as the rest of the LB songs in the set - complete boring always always played staples of his live set - whether FM or LB solo. granted, he is skipping Big Love and SHN and that's nice. ad that is balanced by Christine skipping arguably FM's biggest hit ever - Don't Stop, as well as Say You Love Me. but he is not adding anything interesting from the past. he has so many of never or extremely rarely played Tusk songs, and he's doing zero of those.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"