View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I was/am tempted to buy a really good seat for FM but it's several hundred dollars, plus an extra $75 in "service charges" so I think I'm going to hold off until the day of the show or close to it. I want as close a seat as possible while spending as little money as possible LOL. Anyway, glad to hear you're going and cannot wait to hear all your thoughts about the concert, good and bad!
I don’t know where you’re at but yikes. United Center is selling well (I’m sure it helps this show is on a Saturday night too...) but I’m not sure I’m going to catch a decent price drop. Tickets are going on and off the market like crazy but I’m just surprised how few are left. I wanted to cry when I took a look at Gand Rapids and Detroit. The retail prices are half or less of the prices in Chicago. I’m from Michigan original and if I had a car I think I would take a trip to Grand Rapids for Monday’s show. Like even factoring in traveling I think I would get a better seat for less! So crazy. I really figured given how HUGE the United Center was I wouldn’t have to worry. I’m still going to wait and watch and may literally be buying a ticket at the gate. There are a few 8th row floor seats going for about retail but one already got snatched up. I don’t want to pay $300 but if it comes down to the wire, I might. I wish I could remember exactly what I paid for the floor seats during the last tour at Rosemont. I actually forgot my wallet and went with a friend so the next day I paid him back for my ticket and a bunch of merch and I know it was quite a lot but I don’t think we paid $300 for seats. No way. My friend wouldn’t have been okay with that.

But I’m still thinking this could be the last FM show I’m able to see so... hoping not to pay that much but I might.