View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Well, haters and lovers alike need a set list thread! One forum needs it to discuss the positive and negative aspects of their choices and the hating forum needs it as official proof that these sick f**ks actually had the freaking audacity to follow thru on opening the set with The Chain and closing with Go Your Own Way!
heh true! well all the positives and the cheer-leading i'm guessing are in post-rumours, and i just listed above all what i've heard from yesterday - which i'm sure most will perceive as negative considering i don't see much about versions by this specific cover band that would be of interest to me. i really didn't plan to follow or listen, but we ended up having tons of fun in some group chats so i did get to hear the setlist and some of the clips - so y'all know better by now than me holding back my opinions.

oh yeah, apparently people were going to restrooms in droves when pre-BN era songs or Split Enz songs were played.

i'm glad this opening night is over now, and we can all go continue enjoy whatever we love in peace.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"