View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I just reread this--that line is even more appalling. I am not even sure how to comprehend that. "We plan on calling him up in the future to bail our a$$es out of a sling." And he's thrown change into the vernacular now--I thought Lindsey wasn't touring because of scheduling conflicts--now it's a change. Are we getting closer to the truth.
After reading your response I tried to listen again. I say try cause I didn't get far. He talks and talks--I can only take so much. Here's a few more excerpts:

Something about "these 2 lovely gentlemen, their heritage, their background and this being part of the show". About the setlist: "we're all exchanging lists, emailing madly back and forth". Mike has a home in Kauai so Mick will visit.

"The band is peppered with changes, without going into the ups and downs and all the details of where we ended up we're positive about what were doing and blessed with 2 new members". Then "with LB departing" and insert the kudos comment here.

There's no way to post a link. Even when I download the interview it will only download in the siriusxm app. The phone app is available in google play store. It's free with a 30 day trial subscription. Never say never but I don't think I could subject myself to listening again. The part that was most intriguing to me was when he talked about the 'team huddle/deciding to move forward/choosing members' but I can't stomach it right now. Even listening yesterday I could barely follow it. Maybe I could handle it if i was a courtroom reporter---idk.

The whole thing pisses me off