View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I just reread this--that line is even more appalling. I am not even sure how to comprehend that. "We plan on calling him up in the future to bail our a$$es out of a sling." And he's thrown change into the vernacular now--I thought Lindsey wasn't touring because of scheduling conflicts--now it's a change. Are we getting closer to the truth.
IA. Out of all the BS that this band has spewed over the years this whole ordeal has hands down the most silly statements after another. I doubt Lindsey will ever want to work with them again, his pride is too much for that, but Mick will probably always want to turn to him when he's desperate. I remember I read somewhere when Mick talked about that period in the 90s after Time when he and John broke up the band, he was saying how it was such a bad time for him and then (conveniently) who was the person he decided to reach out to? Lindsey! He talked about how he wrote to him and they talked for a bit and shortly after Lindsey brought him and John out to do his solo album and they spent time together and had some good talks and then we all know how that turned out