View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i wish FM would stop touring right now! the time is not on any of their sides, and wasting Lindsey and Christine's productive time and health on another huge GH Mac tour is silly. i understand the fans who never saw them live - but hey, they can do some one-offs here and there (5 shows in LA Forum or something?) and not kill the whole years with those never ending cash grabs! if Mick couldn't hold to his money by now, another cashgrab tour will not help him, he'll be right back where he started after it is done again. plus the market is currently saturated with all the other dinosaur bands selling hugely expensive tickets for their farewell tours, Mac is coming in too late for this and next year anyway.
I could live with just a couple of shows in The Forum and/or MSG. That's enough for me. Besides, if they're all on such bad terms, a long fake tour, with fake hugs and fake compliments (and fake sentimental stories) won't do any good to any of us (and to any of them either). Do it quickly and move on to the real thing: BuckVie 2 and Lindsey's solo tour.

I also wouldn't mind a Best Of albums. I never see Lindsey on a solo tour, and I love all his work, so he can sing anything to me and I will be happy.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.