View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Was Lindsey's little perfect family too difficult for Stevie to cope with?

Maybe it was hard to look down and see his happy little clan...but remember she has always stated that as much as she loves Lindsey and always will ....but "We are as compatible as a Boa Constrictor and a Rat" I sincerely think this is true-Their relationship was always about tensions/passions/conflict/arguing/and making up...
The REAL reason for all this speculation...we will never know.
I am of the opinion that perhaps one of two things happened...
One-
This time frame, was when she was starting to get, tired, pissy, not happy about the "corsets", and the way she was looking, while performing. and just all in all blaming Lindsey for__________(fill in the blank)
And she just did not want to sing it with/to him because it didn't feel REAL to her at that stage of the tour- Like it was during the Dance (on fire!) or in the earlier part of the tour....or
Two-
It was really just too draining on her, (having to always "put on the show" like she has always maintained is a requirement when you belong to Fleetwood Mac) She has more power in the band now and says Hey-Mick, I don't want to do the back and forth emotions of that song anymore- I am done for awhile..and I think Lindsey would be OK with that and they would find another song to replace it in the set list. And they did-

And the band played on....
just my thoughts**

For never have I been a blue calm sea...I have always been a storm, always been a storm... sln
~~eclipse~~