http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=604647

Buckingham McVie
Irving Music Factory
Irving, TX
October 24, 2017
“Bi-Mac”
Taper:V4TX
DPA4061>Edirol R9>Sony CDRW66>CDR>FLAC
Disc 1 is an analog mono split of the left channel. Disc 2 is a digital transfer of both channels.

Disc 1-mono
1. Trouble-w/audience chatter
2. Wish You Were Here
3. Never Going Back Again
4. Shut Us Down
5. Sleeping Around The Corner
6. Feel About You
7. In My World
8. Too Far Gone
9. Hold Me
10. fade out

Disc 2-stereo
1. disc 1 overlap
2. Little Lies
3. Tusk
4. Love Is Here To Stay w/ some drop outs
5. Red Sun
6. You Make Lovin' Fun
7. I'm So Afraid
8. Go Your Own way
9. Everywhere
10. Lay Down For Free
11. Game Of Pretend

Had a bit o' trouble with the rig at the show, which cost me the right channel for much of the first 40 minutes. Finally figured out where the source of the issue was and got it fixed by the end of Hold Me. Since I am not an Audacity expert yet, I didn't attempt any fixes via that program. What I did was make a mono transfer of the left channel via analog cables for disc one. Disc two was done via an optic cable and you get both channels. There are a few brief dropouts in track four. If anyone wants to PM me feel free, and maybe someone can work with the original 48/24 files. This is a really nice recording. It starts out with a bit of audience chatter in track one. Luckily I was able to move away from the talkers, and after about 20 minutes the audience is very quiet on the recording. This was made easier by the fact that so few people were at this how to begin with. I did tweak the sound a bit for my ears. The venue is a bass haven, so I tried to reduce that. Tracks done on the fly so they are not perfect. If you eliminate the last track on disc one, and the first track on disc two, you should get a continuous recording. Enjoy.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."