View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default KB quote

adding on unbroken links to threads for completeness and ease of use since some people seem to need help navigating around:

here is a thread and post where Nancy transcribed the comments from IG:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...4&postcount=68

and a quote from that thread (again, with KB's comments in bold. frankly when i saw her post i was surprised to find it out so clearly and unequivocally. before that i thought maybe he suggested 2 possible options, but Kristen was very clear and direct and left no doubt that there was no delay in discussions, and that FM tour he agreed to was supposed to start earlier than it is actually starting now. so if anything, replacing LB has caused a delay that wouldn't happen if he was still in the band):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I think we should go ahead and post the transcript from seed_we_sow's post here in case people are having trouble sifting through the instagram comments or, in the future, that post / series of replies gets lost or something (Note: kbcrush is Kristen):
jgrt35 WTF did he do ? Don't get mad cause I asked.Im like make up,��

seeds_we_sow@jgrt35 well that's just the point, he didn't do anything beyond asking for a 1yr tour delay or asking to do his own solo tour at the same time so that a delay wouldn't be needed. Stevie just decided she wanted him out of her life and that meant out of the band. That's why so many fans have turned away from the band, and why so many Stevie fans have turned away from Stevie.

kbchrush@seeds_we_sow he didn’t ask for any such delay. Ironically, they are starting later now than what they had planned with Lindsey.

kbchrush@seeds_we_sow Cruelest move I’ve ever seen. Lindsey did not deserve any of it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"