View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post
I read Chris didn't stay anymore in touch with Bob and well, if someone who I consider friend sued me only for "underpayment" of royalties, instead of solving the matter civilly, I'd also break any friendship as a matter of principle. Anyway, this doesn't means that she's insensitive towards his death. She lost contacts with him before the lawsuit, when in 1974 Bob was replaced with Stevie/Lindsey and Chris was already stressed because her marriage was starting to fail (even if she sang with him in 1981). We don't know how she reacted to his death, if she sent a condolences telegram or called his family, so we can't judge her. She lives a very private life now and nobody really knows what she do or say anymore. Maybe she also called Stevie and Mick and talked with them about this terrible event, just to get advices about the best thing to do, if individually or together...who knows
I hope Mick (but also Lindsey, Stevie and John) will now do something to request Bob's inclusion in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Yes, all good. But what I was getting at was as far as public statements go (which is what I gather WW meant) only one had mentioned at having kept up (via phone) all the while, and that statement has disappeared since then,so one can only draw conclusions....

Last edited by Bryan; 06-14-2012 at 05:18 PM..