View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Possible spoiler alert-

Thanks for that, dissention! It helps! I read the guy that Syd supposedly killed was a Russian diplomat, so Sark's Russian? I'd always assumed he was British. But that makes sense if he was raised in Russia or by Russian parents- perhaps he was a part of the Russian version of Project Christmas like Syd & Evil Francie.

And didn't Quentin Tarantino die in the episode where he and his team took over SD-6? I have to rewatch that, but I didn't think he'd escaped! And DAVID BOWIE? Is that confirmed?!?

Oh- and how is it just "okay" that Sloane's reformed? Did he strike a deal with the government or something that's allowed him to remain a free man? He's considered an international terrorist and was wanted by the CIA for trial- I don't understand how he got off.

And thanks for the info about the DVD release in July- that's awesome, I was wondering about that. I love 24, and 24's been really smart in releasing their DVDs for the previous season, before the next season starts, so people can catch up!