View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am feeling left out here. What is the scoop?

INSIDE SOURCES
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
From what I hear it is all true. Supposedly they are actively looking for a replacement for him. Oy vey.

I hope that Lindsey releases an album and spends this year touring for it. That is what he really wanted to do. The rest of the group should allow him to do that and take the year off themselves. I don't want FM to continue without Lindsey again. I'm sure by the beginning of next year when all is said and done that LB would be more than willing to regroup with the Mac and head out for a long tour.
I wouldn't ask you to reveal sources and I do trust YOU. This is the only post that has me worried. Oy vey, indeed.

BILLY BURNETTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
I also thought this was all rumour & gossip until I saw BBs posts (as shared on FB).
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Billy Burnette clarified his comments. This has happened recently. Mick told him they threw Lindsey out.
Where? On Facebook? If so, where on Facebook?

MUSICARES
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
No, seriously, I thought the whole thing was just a silly rumour not worth considering until you pm'd me today and told me the backstory behind the Musicares event. As I said to you then, these musicians are 12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Backstory?????? What backstory??????
Ditto. Deets please?

SIRIUSXM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
Honest question - Why do people seem to think the SiriusXM channel not materializing is an indication of anything other than the usual FM marketing ineptness?

And even if these rumours turn out to be true, why wouldn't they still run the channel? SiriusXM has aired plenty of other dedicated channels for artists/bands that are inactive, broken up, or deceased...
What happened here??

BONNIE CARYN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotonRodeo View Post
Trawling through the ghastly obscenities and name calling on Twitter I came across someone who quoted this post (from FB I suppose). I don't know if this is legit, but ...
Who is Bonnie Caryn??

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 04-06-2018 at 12:51 PM..