View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Yes, most people that visit my home think it's a bit weird, but my husband has the whole living room just filled with NASCAR collectibles diecast cars, which I sell at my store, so that kind of overshadows my obsession. Anybody that comes to my house knows that I have been a Lindsey Buckingham fan since I was 12 years old, especially relatives, so they understand, my husbands friends think I am totally whacked in the head !! Oh well, they just don't understand.

When I was younger, I just didn't have the money to buy things that I wanted. Now I do, so I buy just about every LB thing I can find.

When Lindsey went on his solo tour in 1993, I couldn't make it to that as I was rehabilitating my son which had an "inoperable" brain tumor when he was 4 years old, and then had another removed when he was 6, he was 7 when LB was on tour. I didn't even know he did a tour until after the fact, my whole life was consumed with helping my son to relearn how to walk and talk again. Now my son is 18 years old and starting college this fall. He thinks I am a bit obsessive, but he kids with me ALL of the time, I'll be walking down the hallway, and my son will say something like "it's not that funny " is it Mom !! he is quite the jokester, I guess you'd have to be after everything he's been through.

Anyways, if LB does tour this fall or next year - I will be at several of his shows, regardless of where they are !!

The LB/Stevie drawing I had bought from a website - If you are a Stevie fan, you have to get some of these drawings, they are beautiful !! Here is the website

http://www.johannas-art.com/info.htm