View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Honestly, how anyone could like that cover is beyond me. The tone quality honestly makes me cringe. And th
Furthermore, I've had 3 different posters mention to me that you have been trolling. They are entitled to their opinion, whether you like it or not. I've often read posts by you that incite even more heavy discussion. Thus, I guess that is what floats your boat.

If you don't like it differing viewpoints on current events; you are allowed to stick with the $tevie forum.
Come on! You have more sense to know Jamie isn’t trolling! She’s been on this board 15+ years and contributes so much meaningful content including many situations where she’s given us incredibly exciting first hand info to the IYD sneak peak and multiple Qs and As.

Whoever those 3 complaints are need to take your very advice and if they can’t handle seeing different opinions other then “there’s no reason anyone could support this band and not have a moral compass” they can just not read the boards.

And on Crash, I don’t enjoy that song in any form but considering how much I despise Dave Mathews, I consider a slight improvement. But yea, it is Terrible tone.

He Will Burn You Down