View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
My main hope is that a settlement would at least lift the ban on communication between Lindsey and the others.....
To the contrary, I’m guessing no one in the band is involved in settlement talks and that it’s only lawyers communicating with each other. The lawyers might consult the parties they represent for authority purposes but I doubt anyone in the band is meeting face to face. The band would be more likely to run into each other if they did take this to court but that would be both expensive and time-consuming. Settling is the quickest, easiest way to cut ties with Lindsey, sadly. And whatever they would pay him would be a fraction of defense costs if they chose to defend themselves in court.

I don’t like KB tweeting or instagramming about this case. It feels tacky and even though the band probably could not even name the main social media sites collectively, it makes me respect them more for not stooping to that level. This post makes her seem greedy to me, as though all she hoped for out of this lawsuit is money.