View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I've been buying tickets and supporting this band lovingly since I was 14 in 1997. The image in my signature - I sent them a letter to the village recorder when word got out they were recording. I was a huge fan of all of them, Stevie included for most of my life. This isn't a who's been a fan longer contest, but don't start implying im just bashing Mick or Stevie because I'm just a hater. I've absolutely shown my support for this band and have really had very little negative things to say until the recent events of the past six months. So take your ignorant garbage judgements and hop back on the garbage barge you arrived on.
Isn't that the great irony? Most of us who are so unhappy now have, for years, poured our hearts, time, and money into this band. We're so upset now BECAUSE of our love for Fleetwood Mac, or for what it once was.

I had been looking forward to a Fleetwood Mac tour pretty much since Glenn Frey died and the true Eagles died with him. FM was going to be my balm.

Ha! Mick and Stevie took my broken heart and threw it on the ground...and then Stevie danced a jig on it with a big smile on her face!

I'm well and truly crushed.