View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What an inexcusable louse Mick has become.

This part of the article sums up his personality:

He explained in a not very clear or succinct way: “I think the reality is without going into huge detail, one of the things I always say is that the disconnect happened and there were emotions that were somewhat not removable and there are personal things within the band and Lindsey’s world.

“All I can say is really openly is that Lindsey Buckingham and the work he has done with the band is never going to go away and we have a functioning band with the changes that we made. You know time heals and it was lovely to be able to talk with him.”

The reason this is so torturously unclear is because Mick has been using double speak for decades now. He can't or won't say what he really wants to say and instead says what he feels he needs to say in order keep the cash coming. Caught between his heart (and a shred of decency?) and his overwhelming greed, he comes off like an incoherent coward. You can't have it both ways, Mick. Either entirely disavow Lindsey to please Stevie, which would also mean owning your decision to fire Lindsey, OR own your decision and openly apologize to Lindsey.

Last edited by aleuzzi; 10-12-2020 at 10:02 PM..