View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The thing is, I don’t think Stevie would be fired for whatever it is that Lindsey was fired for. Despite all the articles saying it was the tour schedule, I can’t believe it’s just that. I think part of it was his attitude or unwillingness to compromise, or some other issue we don’t know about. I think he and Mick had a serious argument and there was no seeing eye to eye. But even if we assume it was just about touring: Stevie put her foot down about not doing an album... so Lindsey and Christine put out their own album. But Stevie is always in the mood to tour. She says in tons of interviews that she likes to alternate two years between Fleetwood Mac and two years solo... the exception being when Christine came back in the middle of the world tour a few years ago.

So I don’t think the same problems would arise as did with Lindsey, because Stevie is always interested in touring, as long as it’s not nonstop.

I would probably not see FM without her as she is my favorite in the group but I would be excited for her solo work... and i’d have hope that she’d rejoin someday!

Last edited by lilyfee; 05-08-2018 at 03:09 PM..