View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoursAndHours View Post
I know you disagree, but I don't think they'll roll out Shaking the Cage part 2. I think Stevie is tired of the same old, and I'd bet we get 7 or 8 big hits and an FM version of the 24KG tour (not Stevie solo songs, but back catalog and older hits from FM). I would also bet that if there's a Heartbreakers tune it's either I Need To Know and/or SDMHA, I'd be game to hear either of those with Mike, Neil, Chris and Stevie But I'd put money on Freedom turning up too, and that's a deep cut I'd love to see live.

I discovered Fleetwood Mac during the BTM lineup, so I had to absorb Lindsey's contributions with all of their other "former" guitarists/singers. The result is that, in general, I love all of the Fleetwood Mac material, but this turn of events has reinforced my original interpretation that the only actual permanent members are Mick and John. I would love to hear Hypnotized, Green Manalishi, Woman of 1000 Years, Freedom, Hollywood, Bright Fire, etc., in concert.

Like a lot of folks, I'm sick and tired of the old setlists, and Stevie's tour was an enormous breath of fresh air for me. I hope she's at least convinced the rest of the band that it's fun to bring out the deep stuff.

Oh They better do Green Manalishi! it’s a perfect song for mike Campbell to play. Plus it’s a well know song on multiple levels including the Judas Priest Cover which I’m not a fan of but then both hardcore Fleetwood Mac fans
Or just casual Fleetwood Mac and casual Judas Priest fans.casual Tom Petty/casual priest or even just casual Petty/peter green only Fleetwood Mac fan.

No excuse guys. GM is in the set or that will be the one thing to get me to boycott this tour too!

He Will Burn You Down