View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I tend to think that if Lindsey had been fired for bad behavior, he would told everyone he left for his solo career. Mick said on national TV that fired was not a word they liked to use. Lindsey has said he was let go and didn't want to leave. So either he is very obtuse or there was no real reason for his being fired, which he was.

For him to go forward with a lawsuit says that he feels he was the one wronged and he has no ill will towards the rest of the group, even Stevie. Is it possible that he would have no idea that he did something to make the rest of the group can him?

This group of peoples actions and statements are the reason the fans are so divided into teams. They have perpetuated it. It has become a he said/they said and the fans have had to pick a side. In the end, it was probably a bit of both sides fault as these things usually are.

I just keep thinking of Lindsey's words in his email to Mick, with the finish line in sight, why would they break up at this point. Good Lord, Stevie could have not traveled with Lindsey, it could have been set up that the only time she had to see him was on stage. Hell, they don't even have to look at each other. Do the 60 city tour, get your millions and retire with a great legacy and some dignity.

Yes, I've seen the videos of the tour and it looks like it would be a fun night. Not what I really wanted, but enjoyable. But all this has just tarnished the legacy of Fleetwood Mac, when it should have been a time of celebrating 50 years.

I have changed, but you remain ageless