View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Oh my God, it was lame! The radio said nothing of it at six and we got to the theatre at 7:08 or something, and the doors opened at 7 and the show as to start at 8. Anyway, it said Lindsey Buckingham CANCELLED! They would not open the doors and there was absolutely NO explanation. The only thing said was there will be refunds.
Obviously, I'm angry/sad because of this. This is the first LB show I was going to see, and I was really excited .
That is incredible! I am from Nebraska and thought that this would be THE show to go to...small venue, college town, etc. etc.

Hey "Doc" can you drive the 10 hours to see him in Boulder?? I saw him in Denver last November, and he is worth it!

As a word of warning to those coming to Boulder, Colorado...we do have the possibility of a snow storm for Monday...the weather people are all over the story...a storm tomorrow night (Thursday) and one predicted for Monday. If DavidMN is coming to Boulder, please warn him. He has already been in one snow storm this tour, and missed a show....right?