View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I was under the impression that he gave info on the fact that this whole thing was in the works BEFORE musicares.
It was. They fired Lindsey (because we all agree he was fired, right? No speculations/assumptions/whatever here) two days after Musicares, so yeah, it's impossible that they planned Lindsey's firing and replacement in 48 hours. Unless he did something so horrible that they decided to fire him that night. And after all that was said and done along this year (especially on Lindsey's camp) I seriously doubt Stevie and Mick would be such good friends to be quiet about what he did. They have nothing against him. That's why they're so quiet.

BuckVie was the beginning. That was I and many here were told.

I was told Mike was contacted by Mick and Stevie before Lindsey was fired. That doesn't mean it's true. But it also doesn't mean it's false.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.