View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Ok can I say something. I really think the conversations and the fights should be kept to very small minimum. Not because I and I'm sure others don't like them. It has to do with how cluttered and messy the thread can get.
Whenever I vote for the one that I want to leave the survivor game, I always create a separate post for it. I always try to put the round number as its header. I do not think it would be too confusing if people avoided creating long posts where they include their votes. Other than that, one should let the discussion go to wherever the posters want it to go.
But of course we could add something like "THIS POST IS NOT A VOTE" to every post that isn't related to the actual voting.
Quote:
Seriously it's like you guys have never heard of the expression "short and sweet"
I have just as much right to elaborate on my thoughts and feelings as anyone does here. If anyone finds what I write a pain to read, they have all the rights to skip my post. And since I do not put my votes to my long posts, I can not see how Jacob would confuse them with the voting section of the thread.

Of course, we could always create real polls for these threads. The option is there when there's only ten songs left in each survivor. Of course, it would be nowhere near as fun, now would it? The public speculation is what makes this a hoot.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: This Post Is Not A Vote.

^ - "a selfindulged, but funny butthead of a Fin" - Shackin'up