View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=FuzzyPlum;1234887]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post

JohnL;
In the middle of a reasonable discussion I happened to mention that I didn't feel the Adult Contemporary Chart meant sh!t. I stand by this. Maybe its a bigger thing than I'm aware of. However, I stand by the notion that songs that chart highly on the ACC aren't necessarily what you'd describe as hits. Indeed, Save Me and Skies the Limit were ACC top ten hits and yet the latter didn't even dent the main US billboard 200. However, this led to a very rude comment about my opinion not meaning sh!t. Very out of order.

I think you've got me quite wrong. I'll not say anymore on this subject. For the benefit of both of us I respectfully request you do not reply.
Cheers young man.
I think you hit the nail on the head here. You were respectful in your last post. I didn’t say anything off-color to you at all until you laughed and said that didn’t mean ****. So I said the same thing to you. And it went downhill from there fast and it wasn’t because of me. I can’t win for losing here. All I did was to come here to tell people that Fleetwood Mac was going to be on Ellen. And I see you conveniently left off the point where you called me a ****ing weirdo.