View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
There is a show I am looking for and am hoping someone on here has it. I know it's a long shot because this one isn't circulated that often. I'm wanting the complete 1990 Behind the Mask Main Road show. I have the bootleg release that is missing In the Back of My Mind and with The Chain cutting in but I'd like to have the complete show. The complete show was a UK radio broadcast and features the broadcast introduction and information at the end after the band intros.

I used to have it when I was still trading but lost it and would love to have it again. MP3's or FLAC are fine with me and I don't even mind if the show would be all in one track.

I found the info I had listed for it on my old trade page on the Internet Archive.

Live in Manchester, England August 25, 1990 #2 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes: A. This is the complete "Next Stop, Main Road" show taken from a radio broadcast. The Introduction, In the Back of My Mind and The Chain are on one track.
Introduction, In the Back of My Mind, The Chain, Dreams, Isn't it Midnight, Oh Well, Rhiannon, Stop Messin' Around, Save Me, Gold Dust Woman, I Loved Another Woman, Landslide, World Turning, Everywhere, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, Stand Back, You Make Loving Fun, Go Your Own Way, Tear it Up, Don't Stop, Band Introductions, Broadcast Information

If anyone has this show it would be beyond awesome if they could post it!
I don't have any Behind the mask bootleg YET, but with this intruduction I may want to start now.

Can someone please get this man a Bootleg?