View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Well, this Crystal recording on YouTube says it comes from 1975.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2uAnW2LU0

Is this Buckingham Nicks as it says? I don't think it's Fleetwood Mac, but then again the video says the recording is from 1975. Maybe Lindsey and Stevie played a side gig in Arizona?

The harmony work here sounds fantastic. Really, there's no reason why this song never has re-emerged in a live setting for Stevie and Lindsey together, or Angel or I Don't Want to Know. If they ever felt like playing up the duo dynamic, these songs definitely would do it!
Yes, it's Buckingham Nicks.
When the others members of fleetwood Mac called Stevie and Lindsey to join the band it was around the new year's eve of 1974 and Stevie and Lindsey had still to complete the last shows as Buckingham Nicks in tour in the January of 1975 before starting to record the White album.
I have that bootleg, it's Tuscaloosa, alongside with few songs of the other gig in Birmingham.
And yes, I really like the Buckingham Nicks Crystal version, maybe even more than the "standard" version but I don't know why it's never been chosen to be part of the setlist.
I still hope about a Buckingham nicks revival to hear it.