View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Their reasoning for voting without her is suspect. Were they protecting her potential future working relationship with Lindsey? Did they go behind her back to avoid her resistance? Or, did they go behind her back before she could get to John, thus preventing her and Lindsey from blocking them?
oh i like that option. and completely possible. of course John should have called her and discuss with her too, if he was smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
The other thing that gets me is the language they’re using. “Lindsey will not be participating on THIS tour,” “firing is too strong a word,” and “taken leave” all suggest that whatever is going on isn’t necessarily permanent. I think Lindsey is still a member of the band, at least legally, and that he actually is only on involuntary leave, not fired. The fact that none of them, except Stevie, has been absolute in their language says a lot.
yeah i read it that way, legally, since the first time i read their official statement. they wanted him to leave voluntarily and be out. he said no and started fighting it. i think he's still legally a member. but that may not last forever, if they didn't reach some kind of settlement and are still in legal standstill. maybe they did reach a settlement though, since they are going on with the tour, and he was telling fans on Friday he is too with his solo tour.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"