View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxxed

I'm sorry, but do you seriously mean to tell me you couldn't talk about Stevie for a mere 30 seconds - why you like her, how you first heard her music, what your favorite song/album is, how you're eagerly awaiting a new album (not to mention all the cool people at this place called The Ledge who help you with your homework)?

That's pretty sad, especially considering that my friends WISH I would keep my Stevie rants shorter than 30 seconds... And I'm not even one of the REALLY obsessed ones! (But yes, still pretty obsessed.)

Good luck -- and let us know how it goes!
I'm extremly self concious and I'm scared if I say the wrong thing about Stevie, people will think weirdly of me. I don't know. I just hate talking about that kinda stuff. I probably will get off on a tangent and talk for about 30 minutes...I could easily speak for 30 seconds, I'm just afraid of being up there TOO long! I'm perfectly fine talking to my friends about Fleetwood Mac. I've had people ask me if Stevie and Lindsey were married. I'm sure they wish they hadn't after I have them a very long talking to!

"Age is just a number... The rest is just a state of mind."