View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Re: Classic East and Classic West:

"I don't know what to say about it. I'm glad we're doing it. It'll be a fun thing."

Well, he doesn't sound very glad! I wonder if he was taken aside and told: "Stop acting like you don't want to do these concerts! We're trying to sell tickets!"

Regarding a January album - I'm excited for it, but I wish he would space out his releases more. It seems like it's feast or famine with him!
His last solo studio album was way back in 2011 so if he should space it any differently it should be closer, not further away. He's been prolific in that last 15 or so years so I really don't understand what you would like him to do - I certainly want to hear everything he's ready to release as soon as he's done with it, not to sit on it like he had to while waiting for a possible mac release. He had new material ready since 2012 and yet he's been waiting for the mac. Luckily Christine came back in 2014 and pushed out all that new music they had together and now he wants to push out solo stuff too - it's way overdue in my book and I'm extremely happy he's doing it! And I won't believe it's really happening before I can actually see official release date!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"