View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:57 AM
Senior Ledgie

I am a frequent reader but very seldom post anything because it seems like posts from "new fans" or new members are not to be commented on.

Anyhow....and if anything I will probably get bashed for this but I admire her for being honest about not being on board for a new record and not knowing if she ever will be, instead of giving promises and do things that perhaps she knows will not make her happy and do it just out of duty and not with her heart in the right place.

She commited to a new, quite extensive tour with FM right after getting back from a huge tour - jumping on a new tour that NEVER would have happened if it weren't for Christine returning. So even if it has been Stevie's dream to have Chris back why should she feel obliged to commit to everything that the rest of them wants just because Chris is back???

If it means a new FM record without Stevie so be it. Go Stevie!! Considering how loyal she has been to Fm (that's my opinion) over the years I think she has the right to do what ever makes her happy at this stage in her life, especially since there seem to be so many things that she would still like to do the next ten years.

That was my 2 cents I guess...... now going back to my "only reading not posting" state of mind....