View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It is very sad. I've been having some health problems the past few weeks, and decided that it's finally time to get a will done(I've been trying to make myself do it for 3-4 years, but death is a hard thing to think about, at least for me).

If the friend doesn't pay me back, that $250 is literally going to cost them 50K. Because that's what I was leaving them(which is their student loan debt amount). They'll never know, because I won't tell them, but karma can be a bitch. DO.THE.RIGHT.THING, kids.

Heck yes! Lindsey is the only one I'll be supporting now, and I hope you hit some of his Midwest shows! Dinner and drinks!
I hope it's just a health scare. We will talk about it privately.

Yeah, I'm definitely trying to do the right thing, and who knows, maybe you friend is lurking The Ledge and now knows what he/she's missing.

I haven't yet visit the Midwest, so it's definitely a choice. Now more than ever.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.