View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've been bullied quite a bit over the years myself. While I was just generally looked down on in elementary school (I had to get taken out for services such as speech therapy for reason still beyond me to this day and everyone basically wouldn't acknowledge my existence), but nothing compares to the scum I encountered in junior high school.

For some reason, these few girls had it out for me and everyday, at my locker, they'd harrass me to no end. For example, when word got out that I had no boyfriend (let's admit it: 13 is a bit young to be seriously dating) and they decided to start a vicious rumor that I was a lesbian, not tha I have any problem with anyone sexualit, but they did, to the point where I'd be harrassed to no end at my locker, and they tried to "prove they were lesbians" by kissing each other. It was horrible, but I took it to the AP and they never said a word to me again.

To this day, I still have trouble making friends, always worried I'm gonna do something wrong and then get bullied again. I still live my life in fear of that happening again.

You can add me on Facebook

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 10-18-2010 at 11:14 AM..