View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 02:38 AM
Junior Ledgie

Post Seven wonders has lost it

this morning while I was driving down the road when I recieved a phone call. This call was from a friend who let me know I was banned. ok I can live with this if I was banned for a reason. Perhaps I posted something way over the line but no, it was because I went to another forum with a bunch of friends. We were all banned. I know many here are also members of sevenwonders so you might wonder where we are. why were we banned and I know the "wizard" has not the balls to be honest that he banned us because we started a forum of chit chat, which he had removed from his site. He claims he would ban peple if they attack a Moderator yet he allowed a mod to be verbally assaulted by a member. Was the member banned, no instead Chit chat was closed and when we started our own forum to chit chat, Brian aka the wizard blow a head gasket and bans everyone who was over there. We were banned because of a friendship we all made. A friendship that was started because of a comman intrest in Stevie and FM. Even after the chit chat was removed, we still posted. I even became a forum leader that lasted till this morning. So for all those here who also post in Seven wonders I say Beware. I really think Brian has lost it
Trucker Mike