View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default My Atlanta review! Setlist Spoiler!

Sorry everyone that I didn't post first thing last night but I didn't get home till 2 am!
First and foremost it was an awesome show, Lindsey was very relaxed and excited.
Setlist:

Not Too Late-I hadn't heard this one yet since Ticketbastard hasn't sent my cd, but it was very good.

Trouble: Loved it. Seemed a little different than Soundstage.

Never Going Back Again: Crowd loved it and so did Lindsey.

Second Hand News: Another crowd favorite.

Before the next song he was talking about how on the SYW tour he and Kristen had a disagreement. Mostly about how he had to let things go and how it was to do that. But he realized that he needed to. I took to mean that he needed to let Stevie go. And I think everyone thought so too.

Castaway Dreams: Beautiful song.

Red Rover: Awesome! Another crowd favorite.

It Was You: One of my favs. of the night. Everytime he sang his kids name the crowd cheered and that made him so happy.

I got some major Brett LOVE! BTW, hes looking rather skinny.

Big Love: Of course everyone loved it.

Go Insane: Loved it.

Brett was also enjoying a frosy beverage or two.

Under the Skin: ummmm, ok. all I heard was Brett playing, very loud. Vocals kind of washed out.

World Turnin': Awesome!!!!!!!! During Taku's drum solo Brett played recording of Lindsey saying World Turnin' and Lindsey was lovin' it. I think it might have been impromtu.

I'm So Afraid: Of course it was perfection.

I Know I'm Not Wrong: Amazing. Me and Brett were singing together!

TUSK! What can I say, I love TUSK!!!!!!!

Murrow: Everyone loved it, great guitar solo.

Go Your Own Way: I thought I didn't want him to play it, but it wouldn't be a Lindsey show without it.

During GYOW he let people play his guitar. I didn't get to play but I stroked it.

HOLIDAY ROAD!!!!!!!!!! One of the highlights of the night! Complete with dog barks from Lindsey and Brett. I think Neale too.
I signed I Love You too Brett and he blew me a kiss!

Band Intro

Show You How: Great song, but not my fav. live.

You know what guys I forgot what he closed with!!!!! I'm sure some posted it.

I'll be posting my pictures and video later today. BTW, they came out and said absolutely NO CAMERAS, so I stuck it in my pants just for you guys!

Don't miss Lindsey. He refreshed and rockin'!

"I always return here..."