View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyChick View Post
Naw, there must've been a slope in the floor. I got up to the stage in Toronto. (I'm not Canadian.) Watching him, I thought THEN, he's a bigger guy than I thought. I'm going with 5' 11". And ya know, the boy now has some meat on his bones! Not the skinny Lindsey ala Rumours era.

The shoe size question. I posed that question to Brett Tuggle in his last Q&A. He answered everything else I asked, but ignored that question. I'm guessing 'cause foot size, well, a BIG FOOT means...... he's got a BIG HEART! RIGHT? Such a sensitive guy! What were you guys thinking? I checked out his feet as well in Toronto. Pretty much, Lindsey's a bigger star than I thought.

I agree with Demon...I think Lindsey is about 5'9 or so. He may be 5'10 with those boots that have a slight heel. He is also really skinny and I wish he would eat a few sandwiches. His face is soo thin nowadays and he has no butt what so ever. I saw his tummy a few times when he would clap his hands over his head, etc and he needs to eat more! He is still sexy as Hell though, I just wish he was a bit fuller, like he was on the Dance tour.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey