View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I am sorry if I unearthed deep and personal issues with the word Daddy. Its very possible that is why you hate it. Now I feel guilt and will drop the issue.

Many years ago I worked with this guy who hated pizza. I told him that he was the only person I ever met that hated pizza. The smell made him nauseous and I would repeatedly tease him when the larger group was deciding where to go for lunch when we had pizza. I found out from someone else later that his dad was a strict disciplinarian and as a child he ate some cheese that his mom bought. His dad was angry and made him eat a ton of cheese till he threw up. From that day forward the smell of cheese brought back this childhood trauma
Now I feel guilt towards you like I did to my other friend
Oh god no. Please don't stop!

Life deals us adversity. You either let that baggage drag you down into the gutter, or you learn how to let it go. Believe me, it's gone. I've overcome every obstacle life has ever thrown at me.

You're one of my favorite Ledgies, and I always enjoy our exchanges. Seriously. Happy holidays!

Man, that Oh Daddy is a snoozefest! Change my mind!