View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Christine would call Stevie's posse the silly sisters. It's when she had her little posse follow her around that she became Stevie phase II and III and IV.

When you're surrounded by people always doing things for you, you start to see the world as though you're their God and Savior. It's actually quite natural and I see it with celebs and their assistants out here in BHills all the time. Add drugs and you really get a big Godlike affect.

I've always thought this as well. I remember that Christine interview, it made me sad. She said how in the early days Stevie had her feet on the ground but not anymore.
It reminds me of something that was on Richard Dashut's blog. He got asked how Stevie and Lindsey changed over the time he knew them and he said that Lindsey was always pretty serious and intense, it just got moreso and made him less fun. But he said Stevie changed the most, with her status she had her entourage all the time and she became a lot less accessible. Reminds me also of Ken Caillait's book where he kept talking about how sweet and normal she was 'BACK THEN'.
Robin dying and the drugs probably made it worse.