View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I am in the minority but I live the Timespace Stevie. She was a rocker vixen bashing Mick at every turn and her band was incredible. Les blew the roof off. Granted the explosions during Edge of 17 were a little much but it was a rocking Stevie for sure. I also love Sometimes Its A Bitch and Love's a Hard Game To Play. Unfortunately those rocker's time had passed. Poison and Bon Jovi were huge in 1989. If you could put both those songs on OSOTM they would have been huge. Unfortunately the BTM tour got really delayed with Christine's father's passing and Mick kept extending dates which delayed the Timespace project. Sadly her album and Desert Angel came out AFTER the Gulf War. She toured before the album's release which hurt promotion. It was a very mixed up time and it was right before the lights went out completely. Her record company sort of forced this greatest hits package and to work with rockers who were not that trendy anymore. Bon Jovi resurrected Cher's music career in the late 80s.