View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2003 View Post
How do you know, though?
For real! Stuff like that happens ALL the time... not that I think Cheryl Cusella is her daughter, but Stevie certainly wouldn't be the first woman in the world to have a child out of wedlock, in her teens, and the parents insist she give it up for adoption in order not to cause embarrassment to the family for not being married - especially back in the day...

By the way, here is what Cheryl said about how she came to know the Nicks family:

"One of my backup singers invited me to a concert with some of the staff from a local radio station. While I was relaxing in the station’s RV, a Nicks’ song came on the radio. While singing along, I suddenly heard a commotion outside. A large crowd had gathered around a metal fence outside where the RV was parked, and people were shouting excitedly that Stevie Nicks was in the motor home.

As the crowd grew more frenzied, I became fearful and locked myself in the bathroom. A half-hour later one of the staff from the radio station showed up to rescue me. He was accompanied by Mary Lou and Gene Nicks, Stevie Nicks’ aunt and uncle, who owned the concert facility with Stevie’s father, Jess Nicks.

In my book, Looking for Love, I tell what it was like to develop meaningful relationships with members of the Nicks family."