View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I always considered myself a die-hard and stuck with Stevie and the band all the way back to the Rock a Little debacle through Behind the Mask and even Time up to the Dance. The Dance felt special like the flames had been rekindled only to have Christine leave and no new music for 6 frikken years. I was excited about In Your Dreams and 24 K and felt she was tapping into the artists she once was. Only to lead to this. If she's lost me, she can lose anyone because I was a total chiffon head, not anymore. I loved Buck McVie and was totally cheesed she chose to snub the last chance for one more great album. I also don't like at all how Christine has handled this- having so much fun, are you kidding me?

Curiosity keeps me checking the boards and really is more of a morning routine.

I could care less about the new line up and did not shell out thousands to see the "cover band". Stevie is nothing more than a parody of her former self, she looks ridiculous with the long hair at 71 and seems to never change her clothese, she was right when she belted "all the same" how prophetic. There are many tribute acts performing light years around the actual band now and many new artists with way more talent who deserve the attention and the $$. I really hope they pack it in and stop milking the Rumours cow from yesteryear.