View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This board has definitely died a slow death. Being a longtime member I too remember the good old days when this board was on fire. Great conversations, memories shared, photos, rare mp3’s... it was a great source. I wonder though... is it that many of the former participants just do not use forums anymore. Twitter and instagram have taken over as the go to source. The die hard Stevie fans are still attending the shows. Recent ticket sales were good. Regardless of the drama on this board regarding peopleĀ’s perception of Stevie, she still has a following.

I wonder how many of the fans from this board are still alive? A lot of the people who posted here were in their 40s and 50s back in the heyday. That would make them 60- 70 now. Good chance many of them are gone.

I am surprised that Stevie is still rocking at 70+. I had always thought she would pursue other things...take time to create other hobbies & live a life outside the arenas and hotels. She has had no other focus except this career. (Amazing career of course, but it is the only chapter in her life, the same year after year, and she lives it over and over and over again) Its like the movie Groundhog Day.
I have to wonder what is the driving force that keeps her in this state of perpetual repeat. It’s much deeper than money or ego.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.

Last edited by reebokandlace; 10-03-2019 at 07:05 PM..