View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
Seriously...What are you two smoking???
Why would WB shelve a record for an artist they have a contract with (Stevie) that has been recorded, mixed, mastered and is simply waiting for whatever loose ends that need to be tied up before being pressed packaged and distributed with a projected drop date of October... It seems FM has no contract, and a record that is no where near being finished and ready for release so why would WB turn it's back on a sure thing in favor of something that doesn't even exist yet...Not to mention the fact that Stevie has been working at warp speed to get things done BEFORE the FM tour...Can WB and FM really afford to piss her off by shelving her record??? I think not...If FM/WB want Stevie on board with a new FM record they had better keep her happy or else she'll drag her feet again when it comes to a new FM record for another couple of years....
I believe...just what you said. I don't see how Stevie's new album, like all of her albums, has any bearing on what Fleetwood Mac does. Her solo career has always been independent from the band.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 07-11-2014 at 02:01 AM..