View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
You know, I might lend a little more credence to the idea of "Chiffon Heads" outnumbering everyone, and purposely pushing Stevie's songs to the top, if Lindsey and Christine's songs hadn't been the only ones dominating the 'Tango Survivor' for most of its run.
Well the outcome of that one was strange enough, I wouldn`t regard that one as an example of "the best songs stay the longest".

Quote:
If the "Chiffon Heads" are so strong and mighty in numbers, and so determined to see Stevie win, by that logic, wouldn't "Seven Wonders" have won?
Well even if the course of the TITN thread was strange enough- that simply is too unrealistic Johnny

Quote:
Of course, if Immunity had been around in the 'Tango Survivor,' then you can bet your sweet bippy that I'd have been fighting to win it for "WISYA" every single round!
Whatever a bippy might be- I have no clue but I guess you're right supposing that mine is sweet. However yeah- I'm sure the TITN thread with immunity would have made it possible that this or the other sleeper had made it to the semifinals at least.