View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
When the aforementioned boy (more like mid-20s) threw some of the guitar pieces into the audience someone asked him about it and he said it was "Nothing new" with Lindsey.
That does seem surreal, especially in a small venue when there's such a close connection between audience and performer. At an SYW concert, if the same thing had happened, it wouldn't have been as intense.

I'll tell you that that guitar tech of Lindsey's got on my nerves, because he seemed so clumsy. Ray has been with Lindsey a long time and he is so blase about it. He puts it in Lindsey's hand and it's like a turn key operation, all Lindsey has to do is play. No adjustments necessary. But the new guy kept handing Lindsey guitars so that the cords tangled around his feet and I honestly thought the guy was going to make Lindsey fall and break his neck. It bothered me. But it also used to bother me when Lindsey would hit Mick's drum kit with his naked fist. I thought he was going to split his hand open. So, I just guess my over active imagination just thinks up scenarios where Lindsey is injured.

Betsy, that's amazing that you got first row seats from Ticketmaster. I always have to go through a scalper to get seats that good.

I think the Madison, WI audience was very receptive; they laughed and reacted pretty enthusiastically. In fact, even though I liked the concert, the equipment failure was the best part of the show for me.

Michele