View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
I was wondering. After playing GH, do you want to pick up a real guitar more, or less? I was just curious about the effect it's having on future guitar players. I mean, it's hard to watch Eric Johnson youtube without having it dominated by people talking about GH. I was curious to see if players were going to become real guitarists. It looks like it is just like learning to play, only it doesn't really transfer to the real guitar at all. It seems like with all the effort some people put in, if it wouldn't be worth it to play a real guitar instead. What do you think, especially since the last game system I owned was an 8-bit Nintendo?

I actaully do play REAL guitar a little. I've picked it up and put it down a few times...I just never wanted to PAY for lessons HAHA So my moms bfs friend has been teaching me the past couple months...I dont think it MAKES you want to pick up a real guitar and learn. Guitar Hero is much easier then playing a guitar to ME

On real guitar I can play "Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash "Country Roads" by John Denver..a little of "Free Fallin" by Tom Petty and the intro to "Rhiannon"

So I think I am doing good

~Love, Caitlin~