View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is a side note of sorts...

After the tour, they released the Mirage tour video (which didn't include the entire concert). I recall that most of the reviews commented on the Sisters of the Moon performance. All noted that Stevie was in such bad shape that she couldn't finish the song, so Lindsey had to step in and sing it. "Some call her sister of the moon/some say illusions are her game/they like to wrap her in velvet/does anyone know her name."

This never made any sense to me; as I understood it, that was a planned arrangement of the song. It had nothing to do with Stevie being too tired! The reviews neglect to say that Stevie finishes the song (and the show) just fine.

This comes to mind because I've been listening to a few Mirage era concerts, and Lindsey sings that verse in every performance. How could it be that she would lose it before that verse at every show? It just goes to show how the media really defaulted to assuming the worst.

Granted, those assumtions (spelling right? I wish spell check was here!) sometimes bear some truth, but not in this case.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 08-11-2009 at 08:56 PM..